The Howard has come back to life!
The most unique building in the most unique city in the world, The Howard has come back to life!
Built in 1926, the iconic Triangle Building… New Orleans’ answer to New York’s Flat Iron Building, has undergone a complete historic restoration by de la Tour Holdings, LLC, with construction by Woodward Design Build, in concert with nationally recognized Trapolin Peer Architects and Melissa Legier Designs.
Whether a full time residence, a corporate apartment, or a vacation home, your place at The Howard will serve as a testament to your success.
Experience something very few people have before you, a residence in the prestigious Triangle Building.
- Secure and private first floor lobby entrance
- Exclusive, secure off-street parking
- Unique floor plans
- Beautifully restored original hardwood floors
- Quartz countertops and custom cabinets
- Stainless steel appliances
- Free wi-fi in every residence
- Large walk in closets